Every year the number of qualified specialists, professors, students and researchers abroad, who visit SamSMU in order to establish partnerships, training, advanced training, participation in scientific conferences, is growing.
The Department of Otorhinolaryngology No. 1 maintains contacts and cooperation with more than 10 higher educational institutions and research centers of countries near and far abroad. For example, the geography of cooperation: with the Russian Federation, with cities such as Moscow, St. Petersburg, Bashkir State, Ryazan; also with Europe, cooperation has been carried out with universities in Italy, Naples and Rome.
- National Scientific and Clinical Otorhinolaryngology, Moscow, Russian Federation
- "North-Western District Scientific and Clinical Center named after L.G. Sokolov, FMBA; St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
- Bashkortostan State Medical University of the Russian Federation
- Ryazan State Medical University of the Russian Federation
- University of Naples named after Luigi Vanvitelli, Naples, Italy
- Society of Rhinologists, Rome, Italy
- Siab Medical College
- Academic Lyceum of the SamSMU
Within the framework of a bilateral memorandum between the Department of Otorhinolaryngology No. 1 of SamSMU and Società Italiana di Rinologia, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, an international scientific and practical conference "Modern diagnostic and treatment technologies in otorhinolaryngology" was organized on March 18-19, 2022, where leading otorhinolaryngologists from Italy, Russia, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.