The department trains 1st year students of therapeutic and preventive, pediatric, therapeutic and preventive, medical biology, dentistry, the Faculty of Traditional Medicine “Medical Biology. General genetics,” and 4th year students of the Faculty of Medical Biology study molecular genetics according to the program.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
- Working curriculum;
- State educational standard;
- Modular program;
- Modular work program;
- Calendar thematic plan;
- Educational technologies include:
- Changes in accordance with SSV order No. 80;
- approved qualification requirements;
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and projection method).
During the training process the following technical support is provided:
A telecommunication system has been organized with thematic videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises
TEACHING MANUAL PUBLISHED BY THE EMPLOYEES OF THE DEPARTMENT.