In the department, students of the 1st year pediatrics, medical prevention, treatment, medical biology, dentistry, OXI, faculty "Medical biology. They study "general genetics" on the basis of the program.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– Qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
– Educational working program;
- The following are included in the educational technologies: - Amendments based on the order of SSV #80 of the Republic of Uzbekistan ; - approved diagnostic standards; - international recommendations; - modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method). The following technical supplies are available during training:
A telecommunication system has been established, and video films, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are shown using televisions connected to the central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified teaching based on the curriculum and corresponding to all the curriculum.
• The library has more than 60 educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
• The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, study guides, instructional manuals, etc.
For students, it is organized to see patients related to the subject in ultrasound and radiological diagnostic rooms