The training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
- Qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Training work program;
- Educational technologies include:
– Changes in accordance with the order of the NRC of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 80;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
– modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and design method).
The following technical means are provided in the training process:
A telecommunication system is organized, thematic videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are shown using televisions connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified learning, structured in accordance with the curriculum, and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
Library of the department:
• The library has more than 30 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
• The electronic library contains textbooks, atlases, textbooks, teaching aids and much more.