In the Department of Urology, students of the 4th year general medicine, medical pedagogy and medical biology faculties study "Urology", 5th year students of the pediatric work faculty "Urology, Pediatric urology" subject, 3rd year MBBS faculty studies "Urology" subject, master's degree residency and clinical ordinator's program.
Training of highly qualified specialists in the direction of master's degree and clinical internship is launched at the department.
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– State standard;
– Educational working program;
– The following are included in the educational technologies:
– Changes based on the order of the Ministry of health No. 80;
– Approved diagnostic standards;
– International recommendations;
– modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
The following technical equipment is available during the teaching process:
video films on the subject, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises, multimedia installed on department computers is displayed using
Library of the Department
- The library has more than 70 educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian languages.
- The electronic library contains textbooks, atlases, includes training manuals, teaching-methodical manuals, etc.
It is organized for students to see patients related to the topic in the rooms of the Urology Department, ultrasound, X-ray, MSKT, laboratory, endoscopic diagnostic rooms