The department is visited by 2-, 3-year students of general medicine, pediatrics, vocational education, 3-course of dentistry and 2-course of magistracy.
TRAINING GUIDES ARE READY TO PRINT
- Khusanov E.U., Mamataliev A.R., Makhramkulov Z.M., Karzhabov Sh.O.,"Functional anatomy of the musculoskeletal organs"
- Mamataliev A.R., Dekhkanov T.D., Oripov F.S.,"Morphology of the extrahepatic bile ducts and some laboratory animals with and without a gallbladder"
Training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
– qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Academic plan;
– Educational work program;
– Educational technologies include:
- international recommendations;
- modern educational technologies (graphic organizers, case technology and project method).
- Practical classes are held in the operating room with mannequins and experimental animals.
During training, the following technical means are available:
A telecommunications system has been established, and videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical exercises are shown on televisions connected to a central computer. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for a single training based on the curriculum and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
- The library has more than 80 titles of educational literature in English, Uzbek and Russian.
- The electronic library includes textbooks, atlases, teaching aids, etc.