Khushvakova Nilufar Zhurakulovna
Kafedra mudiri: M.D. acting professor
|Time of receipt:||Monday – Saturday 15:00 (consultation)|
|Tel:||+99891 535 00 39|
|Address:||Regional multidisciplinary children’s medical center of Samarkand. Ent department.|
LIST OF DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEES
Khushvakova Nilufar Zhurakulovna
Professor, head of department
Khamrokulova Nargiza Orzuevna
Docent of department
Kurbanov Elmurod Khushvaktovich
Assistant of the department, responsible for collaboration
Davranova Gulrukh Bakhtiyarovna
Head teacher of the department
Ishakova Fatima Sharifovna
Department assistant responsible for science
Burkhanov Ulug’bek Muzaffarovich
Department assistant responsible for MT-platform
Ulashev Shukhrat Makhmudovich
Department assistant responsible for treatment work
Nurmukhammedov Fozil Adilovich
Department assistant responsible for educational and spiritual work
Nishanbaeva Firuza Murodovna
THE HISTORY OF DEPARTMENT
Department of OTorhinolaryngology
The Department of Otorhinolaryngology dates back to 1930, when the Samarkand State University was founded, which included the Faculty of Medicine. In February 1931, the Department of Otorhinolaryngology was organized on the basis of the ENT department of the Republican Samarkand Hospital
The organizer of the department and its first head was Professor A.V. Savelyev. He successfully and fruitfully combined the positions of the dean of the medical faculty and the scientific secretary. In 1935, the faculty turned into the Samarkand Medical Institute and the ENT clinic created with it became a center for the provision of specialized emergency medical care.
During the Great Patriotic War (1941-1944), the Department of Otorhinolaryngology was headed by Professor V. I. Voyachek, since the Military Medical Academy was evacuated to Samarkand from Leningrad. After her return to Leningrad, the department was again headed by Professor A. V. Savelyev.Under his leadership, two Ph.D. theses were written (S.K.Chengeri, M.V. Kachurova)
In 1950, A.V.Saveliev was invited to the Kursk Medical Institute. After him, the department was headed by: Associate Professor S.K.Chengeri (1950-1951 and 1956-1965), Professor M.S.Lurie (1951-1956), R.V.Sadrieva (1965-1970. ), V.A. Gorchakov (1970-1986).
In 1986, Professor T. Kh. Nasretdinov became the head of the department. Much attention was paid to the development of otorhinolaryngological services in rural areas, and the professional development of specialists.
In 1995, the department was divided into two: the department of otorhinolaryngology of the pediatric faculty and the advanced training course for doctors was headed by the honored worker of science, professor A.I. Muminov, the department of the medical faculty (head of the department was professor T.Kh. Nasretdinov).
Since 2002, the department of FUV was headed by Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor U. Lutfullaev. The Department of Otorhinolaryngology for V-VII year students was headed by Professor T. Kh. Nasretdinov. 2009-2010, he headed the department, Doctor of Medical Sciences. Karabaev Kh.E.
Currently, the department employs 1 doctor of science and 3 doctors of philosophy (PhD). March 1, 2021 to the present day, the department began to be called Otorhinolaryngology No.1, the head of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology No.1 is Nilufar Zhurakulovna Khushvakova.
Nilufar Zhurakulovna - Doctor of Medical Sciences, and / about Professor. Doctor of the highest category, and is also a member of the Eurasian Assembly of Otorhinolaryngologists.
Professor N. Zh. Khushvakova is one of the leading otorhinolaryngologists in Uzbekistan with over 23 years of experience, she knows almost all modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ENT organs. He has extensive experience in surgical interventions for pathology of the nose and paranasal sinuses, pharynx, as well as sanitizing interventions on the ear.
Nilufar Zhurakulovna - improved her skills abroad, in particular in Korea, Seoul (2013), in Russia (St. Petersburg, 2010, Moscow 2015, 2017), in Kazakhstan 2014, 2016, 2019).
In 2018, she underwent advanced training at the Center of the Scientific Clinical Center of Otorhinolaryngology of the Federal State Budgetary Institution in Moscow in the cycle "Endoscopic diagnosis and surgery of the nose and paranasal sinuses."
Under the leadership and with the direct participation of the head of the department, Professor N. Zh.Khushvakova, new high-tech operations have been introduced: endoscopic rhinosinus surgery, FESS, organ-preserving and functionally sparing oto- and laryngosurgery, laser technologies, in the treatment of various pathologies of ENT organs, objective methods for diagnosing auditory disorders , molecular genetic studies of hereditary hearing loss, treatment of various forms of hearing loss, the use of cellular technologies in otorhinolaryngology, etc.
Annually the Department of Otorhinolaryngology SamSMI holds republican and international seminars and conferences. The employees of the department actively participate in the work of the CIS and world congresses on topical problems of otorhinolaryngology. In 2019, the Department of Otorhinolaryngology of the Samara State Medical Institute organized and successfully held the 6th Eurasian Assembly of Otorhinolaryngologists
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK
Taking into account the importance of spiritual and educational work in the training of comprehensively developed specialists, the SamMI holds events in the following areas:
• Improvement of the ways of effective use of the national, universal, religious heritage in the problems that have arisen in the process of active human activity, his development and spiritual and moral education.
• Improvement of the management system of the process of educational and spiritual and educational work, effective satisfaction of the spiritual and moral needs of youth, the development of practical rules and guidelines in this area.
•Organization of students' leisure, sports and health services, strengthening the activities of cultural recreation institutions, helping students in need of social protection, strengthening direct ties with makhallas and various public organizations.
• Conducting various competitions, festivals, Olympiads and sports days among students, organizing art, amateur circles, creative exhibitions, excursions, helping young people to form a conscious attitude to the profession.
• Raising the level of students' musical culture.
Systematic acquaintance with the pearls of world and national music. Organization of performances on spiritual, educational and educational topics on radio, television and in the press. Strengthening propaganda in the field of national spirituality and morality. Charter of the Department of Otorhinolaryngology "Manaviyat va Marifat" SamGosMI. The center is being created to carry out various activities aimed at:
• leadership in spiritual and educational affairs carried out at the institute;
• harmonization of the guidelines defined in the normative documents related to this area; • popularization of advanced experience in the field of spirituality of public organizations and departments;
• preparation and publication of the necessary scientific and methodological recommendations, literature;
• education of spirituality and broadening the horizons of students.
• The center is created on the basis of the order of the rector of the institute.
• The working staff of the center is represented by professors-teachers and staff, leading experts in this field.
• The center conducts its activities under the leadership of the first vice-rector for spirituality and enlightenment.
• The center operates on the basis of the charter of the Center for Spirituality and Enlightenment under the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education.
Over the past 10 years, the staff of the department has published more than 200 scientific works, prepared more than 21 methodological and teaching aids for students and residents on various issues of the specialty. The department and clinic are successfully developing scientific areas that are relevant primarily for practical healthcare.
• "Emergency care in Otorhinolaryngology", textbook;
• "Disease of the nose" study guide; • Terms in Otorhinolaryngology;
• Practical skills in Otorhinolaryngology;
• Acute infectious rhinitis;
• Conservative treatment of exudative frontal sinusitis;
• Prevention of hereditary forms of hearing loss in children;
• The effectiveness of ozone in the treatment and prevention of complications of purulent otitis media in patients with blood diseases;
• Pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment of purulent otitis media in patients with blood diseases;
• Optimization of diagnostics of molecular genetic analysis of acquired sensorineural hearing loss;
• Diagnostic and tactical algorithm for the management of patients with acquired sensorineural hearing loss;
• Physiology of sensory systems;
• Application of the modified repositional maneuver in patients with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo;
• Diagnostic criteria of the examined patients with vestibular disorders;
• Application of functional computer stabilometry of patients with central cochleovestibular disorders;
• Clinical and molecular genetic features of non-syndromic sensorineural hearing loss in children;
• Clinical picture and treatment of purulent otitis media in patients with blood diseases;
• Voice disorders;
• Diagnostics and rehabilitation of peripheral and central cochleovestibular disorders.
• A program for the diagnosis of congenital sensorineural hearing loss and the choice of treatment tactics in children;
• Program for the diagnosis of chronic otitis media in blood diseases and the choice of treatment tactics;
• Method of treatment and prevention of recurrence of laryngotracheitis in children;
• A program for the diagnosis and choice of treatment tactics for hereditary forms of acquired sensorineural hearing loss;
• A program for diagnostics and choice of treatment tactics for patients with chronic rhinosinusitis in combination with dacryocystitis;
• A program for the determination of peripheral and central cochleovestibular disorders;
• Program for assessing the severity of patients with peripheral and central cochleovestibular disorders, (OST-PZKN);
• A program for the diagnosis and choice of tactics for patients with chronic rhinosinusitis after endoscopic operations.
Introduced into practice:
1. Clinical and molecular genetic features of non-syndromic sensorineural hearing loss in children;
2. Local use of the drug Trenax for nosebleeds;
3. Local application of the drug polyoxidonium for chronic rhinosinusia;
4. The use of hearing aids for sensorineural hearing loss in children of grade 3;
5. Conservative treatment of chronic tonsillia in children with the "Tonsillor-MM" apparatus; 6. Features of the clinical course and optimization of treatment of purulent otitis media in patients with blood diseases;
7. The effectiveness of ozone in the therapy of prevention of complications of purulent otitis media in patients with blood diseases;
8. Optimization of diagnosis and prevention of central and peripheral cochleovestibular disorders;
9. Introduction of PCR diagnostics and conservative methods of treatment of sensorineural hearing loss in children;
10. Application of a modified repositioning maneuver in patients with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo;
• Method of molecular genetic testing in the diagnosis of congenital sensorineural hearing loss in children;
• Method for the treatment of purulent otitis media in patients with chronic leukemia;
• Treatment of recurrent stenosing laryngotracheitis in children against the background of ARVI by including the drug "Anaferon" in the complex therapy;
• Development of diagnostics, differentiated therapy and prevention of hereditary forms of acquired sensorineural hearing loss;
• To evaluate the effectiveness of the use of the hemostatic sponge "Merocel" for plugging the nasal cavity during surgical interventions;
• To identify and diagnose at the early stages of hearing development in children by the method of audiological screening;
Otorhinolaryngology "in Uzbek and Russian. Over the past 10 years, the department defended 2 candidate and 3 doctoral dissertations. Currently, the following dissertation research is being carried out:
1. Nurmukhamedov F.A. "Improvement of methods of surgical treatment of chronic diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses, combined with chronic dacryocystitis." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
2. Burkhanov U.M. "Improving the effectiveness of treatment for chronic rhinosinusitis after endoscopic surgery." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
3. Naimova Z.S. "Clinical effectiveness of metabolic therapy in the complex treatment of sensorineural hearing loss." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
4. Khamrakulova N.O. "Improvement of the conservative method of treatment in patients with chronic suppurative otitis media in the postoperative period." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
5.Nishanbaeva F.M. "Clinical and immunobiochemical criteria and optimization of conservative treatment of chronic tonsillitis." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
6.Iskhakova F.Sh. "Improvement of diagnostics and treatment of patients with allergic rhinitis (Molecular genetic analysis)". Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
7.Isakova Yu.N. "Clinical and audiological features in patients with chronic suppurative otitis media before and after surgery." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
8. Ulashev Sh.M. "Improvement of diagnostics and complex treatment of rhinosinusogenic orital complications in children." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.
9. Bakiev Sh.Sh. "Improvement of the complex conservative treatment of recurrent chronic rhinosinusitis." Scientific adviser Khushvakova N.Zh.