Spiritual and educational work of the department
Students of the department work in the field of spirituality and education in the spirit of faith, courage and devotion to the great and noble goal of building a free and prosperous country, unconditional devotion to the ideas of national independence, love for the Motherland. The Institute organizes spiritual and educational events. Various scientific, creative and artistic circles, clubs and meetings are also organized to reveal the knowledge and potential of our talented students. At the same time, teachers of the department are involved in the organization of spiritual and educational work in dormitories. In carrying out this work, the department closely cooperates with the public organizations of the Institute: the Department for Youth Affairs, Spirituality and Education, the trade union committee, the primary organization of the Youth Union and the Women's Committee.
The Department of Epidemiology conducts a wide range of activities aimed at glorifying human rights and values, raising a physically healthy mind
The main directions of spiritual and educational work of the Department of Epidemiology:
- formation of students' thinking based on national and universal values as true citizens of the independent Republic of Uzbekistan;
- preparation for the performance of civil duties to the Motherland;
- to increase the responsibility of students for mastering the profession;
- formation and improvement of individual personal qualities of a student as a person;
- encouraging students' social activity, initiative, respect for studies and profession, as well as a sense of social responsibility;
- development of socio-political and legal consciousness of students, development of critical and analytical thinking skills;
- negative consequences for students: injustice, greed, negative consequences of localism;
- meaningful organization of students' leisure, organization of scientific and creative activities taking into account their interests;
- improvement of targeted spiritual, moral and educational work.
Excerpts from spiritual and educational work at the Department of Epidemiology