1. Type of education: training and specialization
2. Study period: 1 month
3. Form of study: full-time
4. Teaching language: Uzbek,
5. Qualifications of the teaching staff: The training of doctors covers:
The Faculty of Medical Training of Samarkand State Medical University was accredited by the State Inspectorate for Quality Control of Education under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on April 30, 2021 and issued a Certificate MO 7000019.
The address of the Faculty of Higher Education is located at Samarkand, st. Temur, 18, A.
The main goals and objectives of the faculty:
- training of doctors,
- consists of specialization.
Advanced training - 144 credits (1st month), 72 credits, 36 credits, 18 credits, hours.
Specialization - 216 credits (1.5 months), 504 credits (3.5 months), 720 credits (5 months), 792 credits (10 months) and 864 credits (6 months).
The number of teaching staff at the Faculty of Advanced Studies is 105 people, of which 71 are in the main staff, 34 are substitutes, and the scientific potential is 53%.
• organization of medical activities in the system of primary health care;
• development and implementation of all types of prevention of acute and chronic diseases common among the population;
• have the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of emergency care and apply them in practice;
• have up-to-date information and knowledge about diseases and problems relevant in the field of medicine, and regularly get acquainted with information about them in the course of work;
• targeted application of modern standards for the diagnosis and treatment of common diseases among the population;
• in cases where rehabilitation measures are needed, timely implementation of measures for their application to the extent necessary for the population;
• efficient use of available resources in cooperation with organizations responsible for social protection of the population;
• rational use of labor resources of the primary health care system and participation in their effective management;
• participation in research work on topical issues in the field of medicine at the level of demand.
Types of professional activity in the direction of advanced training
• Therapeutic and prophylactic;
• fast and emergency medical care;
• diagnosis and treatment;