Samatov Sanjar Alikulovich
(99) 733 87 60
Samarkand, Amur Temur, 18
Department of Commercialization of Scientific and Innovative Developments was established by the order of Rector of SamMI dated July 9, 2018 № 594 "On Commercialization of Innovative Developments", based on the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 7, 2018 № 3698 "On additional measures to improve the implementation of innovative mechanisms in the economy". Activity of department consists of protection of intellectual property and is carried out according to the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-60 dated January 28, 2022 "On strategy of development of New Uzbekistan for 2022 - 2026", Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, dated 06.05.2019 No. PP-4310 "On measures for further development of medical and pharmaceutical education and science", the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders and decrees of Ministry of higher and secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Aims and objectives of the department of the commercialisation of science and innovation include:
- ensuring the commercialisation of scientific and innovative developments and results of research activities relevant to the university.
- systematic market analysis and study of the need for innovative products (works, services), assessment of the profitability associated with the commercialisation of innovative products;
- selection of projects ready for commercialisation and realisation;
- involvement of investors, partners and other stakeholders in the implementation of innovative projects;
- cooperation with industrial enterprises in order to implement new technologies and manufacture innovative products.
- organisation of thematic training courses for students to commercialise scientific and innovative developments and results;;