Karabaev Sanjar Abdusamatovich
Dean of the Faculty of Pediatrics, Associate Professor
|Reception time:||Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00|
|Address:||Samarkand, Amir Temur str. 18|
FACULTY OF PEDIATRICS
Specialty: 7510200 - PEDIATRICAL AFFAIR
Qualification: doctor of medicine in the field of pediatrics.
Term of training: 6 years
Form of training: full-time
The faculty consists of 15 departments
• Department of Ophthalmology
• Department of Surgical Diseases, Faculty of Pediatrics
• Department of Pediatric Surgery No. 1
• Department of Pediatrics No. 1
• Department of Pediatrics No. 2 with neonatology course
• Neonatology course
• Department of Propaedeutics of Pediatric Diseases
• Department of Pediatrics No. 3 and Medical Genetics
• Department of Traumatology and Orthopaedics
• Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 2
• Department of Neurology with Neurosurgery Course
• Neurosurgery course
• Department of Pediatric Surgery No. 2
• Department of Internal Diseases, Faculty of Pediatrics
• Department of Infectious Diseases
• Department of Radiation Diagnostics and Therapy
• Department of Clinical and Laboratory Diagnostics
DEANERY OF THE PEDIATRICS FACULTY
Tilyakov Khasan Azizovich
Subdean for 2nd course
Reception time: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00.
Tel.: (998) 904441331
Nuritdinov Murodjon Nuritdin o`g`li
Subdean for 1-4 th course
Reception time: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00.
Tel.: (998) 94 3711811
Subdean for 5th course
Reception time: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00.
Tel: (998) 902719125
Deputy Dean for Youth Work
Reception time: Monday-Saturday: 08:30-17:00.
Tel: (998) 902515403
THE HISTORY OF FACULTY
The Pediatric Faculty of Samarkand State Medical Institute was organized in 1963. The first dean of the faculty was associate professor Kamalov N.M. In the first years of organization, students of the pediatric faculty were trained at the departments of the medical faculty. Later, according to the training program for specialists in pediatrics, independent pediatric departments were created. In 1966, the Department of Propaedeutics of Pediatric Diseases, in 1967 - Department of Faculty Pediatrics, in 1968 - Department of Hospital Pediatrics, in 1970 - Department of Pediatric Surgery, in 1972 - a course of obstetrics and gynecology of the Faculty of Pediatrics, in 1974 transformed into a department, in 1973 - Department of Therapy of the Faculty of Pediatrics. In 1985, the Department of Hospital Pediatric Surgery with a course of anesthesiology and intensive care was organized, and later the Department of Neonatology, Emergency Pediatrics.
During the functioning of the Pediatric Faculty, the post of dean was occupied by: Associate Professor N.M. Kamalov, Professor Lerner P.M., again Associate Professor N.M. Kamalov, Professor S.Kh. Abdullaev, Associate Professor R.M. Salokhitdinova, Associate Professor G.U. Sharajabov, professor S.A. Borukhov, professor Kh.M. Mamatkulov, professor R.D. Jabbarov, doctor of medical sciences A.U. Rakhimov, associate professor A.A. Abdusalamov, associate professor Sh.Kh. Mavlyanov, professor N.M. Shavazi, currently in this position is working associate professor S.A. Karabaev.
Over the past period, the faculty has trained about 12 thousand pediatricians who selflessly work for the benefit of the health of the younger generation not only in Uzbekistan but also in many other countries. Among the graduates of the faculty there are many health organizers: heads of regional health departments, Deputy chiefs, chief doctors of regional and city medical centers, medical associations. More than 50 graduates have defended their doctoral dissertations, and work in various universities and research institutes, including: in Moscow, Professor A. N. Sharapov. – head of the Department of the Institute of age physiology; in the Stavropol medical Academy Professor Kalmykova A. S. - is the Vice-rector for science, head of the Department of Pediatrics; in St. Petersburg medical Academy of postgraduate education teaches PhD, associate Professor maliarova M. sh.in the University clinic of Indianapolis (USA) work M. Ruzmetov and N. Melikulova, in Boston anesthesiologist works G. Fuzaylov, in Turkey work associate Professor N. A. Dursunova, doctors I. A. Aliyev and M. A. fakhratova. Professor T. A. Bobomuradov is Vice-rector of the Tashkent medical Academy, Professor F. M. Shamsiev head of Institute of Pediatrics of the Ministry of health, Professor I. N. Nizametdinov headed the Department of Pediatrics, Tashkent medical Academy, A. J. Khamraev is a Professor in the Department of pediatric surgery, TashPMI, Professor H. E. Karabayev is a Professor in the Department of ENT diseases TashPMI, Professor N. Sharipov headed the Department of Pediatrics at Bohme, in Khorezm associate Professor M. R. Hudoybergenov head of the Department of Pediatrics, in Nukus, Professor O. A. Ataniyazova heads the branch of TashPMI.
Famous scientists worked at the faculty: Knight of many orders and medals, Honored Worker of Science of Uzbekistan, more than 15 years headed the staff of the Institute in the position of rector, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor U.K. Vakhabova, Honored Worker of Health of the Republic, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor M.A. Akhmedov.
Currently, the structure of the faculty includes 14 departments and 8 courses. Among 209 teachers working at the faculty - 67 (33.3%) have a degree, including DSc -22 (11%), PhD - 45 (22.3%).
Many departments are headed by our graduates who have become renowned scientists: Professor Akhmedjanov I.A., Professor Negmatjanov B.B., Professor Shavazi N.M., Professor Sharipov R.H., Professor Jurabekova A.T., Doctor of Medical Sciences Abdullaeva M.N., Doctor of Medical Sciences Dilmuradova K.R., Professor Azizov M.K. is the chief doctor of the Regional Multidisciplinary Pediatric Medical Centre, Professor Atakulov D.O. heads the training work at the Department of Pediatric Surgery. Doctors of medical sciences work in various fields of science and health care: S. Rasulov, D.R. Khudoyarova, A. Vakhidov and others.
The faculty has 1234 students. Training is conducted in Uzbek and Russian languages, in accordance with the requirements of the qualification characteristics of the General pediatrician in the direction of 7510200-"Pediatric affair".
In the organisation of the teaching process, the utmost importance is attached to strict observance of academic and labour discipline, wide introduction of advanced pedagogical technologies into teaching practice, improvement of the quality and efficiency of teaching at the faculty departments.
Regular material incentives, financial bonuses for teachers and students, admission of particularly distinguished students to scholarships named after outstanding scientists - graduates of SamGMI, state scholarships have a lively response in the team.
A notable place in the implementation of this painstaking, daily work is occupied by the work of subdeans: senior lecturer M.M.Yusupov, assistant A.Kh.Jalilov, assistant A.R.Usanov and assistant Kh.A.Tilyakov who try to find out what each student lives, to provide the necessary assistance, meet with the parents of students, daily visit the departments. The rationalization of the work of deans, the introduction of positions of deputy deans for each course, the fixation of the course for one deputy dean from 1 to 6 years in a set of measures allows to achieve that the attendance of students at the faculty as a whole for each semester is not less than 99.5 - 99.8%, the qualitative index of progress in the subjects is 80 - 90% and continues to improve.
In the Faculty of Pediatrics at various times, the following persons worked as subdeans: Professor F.K. Khannanova, Professor S.A. Borukhov, Professor M.A. Akhmedov, Professor A.E. Mamatov, Professor M.K. Azizov, Professor N.M. Shavazi, Associate Professor M.T. Nasekin, Associate Professor A.M. Rasulov, Associate Professor Lemelev V.R., Associate Professor DekhkanovSh.K., Associate Professor MavlyanovSh.H., Candidate of Medical Sciences Turakulov J.T., Associate Professor Yazdanov A.Y., Associate Professor Shadiev U.H., Assistant Jumanov B.A., Assistant Samadov A.A., Assistant Narmuradov A.N., Associate Professor Khalikov K.M., Associate Professor Yuldashev S.J. and others.
Scientific work by scientists of the faculty has always been carried out in close connection with the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel and the requirements of practical health care.
It is noteworthy that scholars of the faculty participate in grant competitions for their scientific research. An example for others is the team of the Department of Pediatric Surgery.
According to the results of research works completed in 2019, 26 new diagnostic methods, 32 new treatment methods were introduced into the practice of health care, 5 doctoral dissertations and 3 candidate dissertations were defended, 8 collections of scientific works and a textbook were published, 76 methodical recommendations were issued, over 515 scientific works were published, including 143 and 19 scientists of the faculty participated in scientific conferences abroad.
A great deal of attention is paid to working with gifted students; in 2020, more than 100 students were enrolled in the group of gifted students; they actively participated in the work of student scientific circles, represented the Institute at republican Olympiads, made presentations at institute, republican and international scientific conferences, had publications and were awarded medals and diplomas.
Some of them have been identified topics for future master's and doctoral dissertations, and serious research work has begun. The student scientific circle of the Pediatric Surgery Department has achieved the greatest success in this direction.
Spiritual and educational work at the faculty is aimed at developing high moral and ethical qualities of students based on the mastery of universal cultural values, centuries-old traditions and the rich heritage of our people, the awareness of them, as set out in the works of the first President of the Republic of I.A.Karimov, the special path of formation of the sovereign Uzbekistan and bringing it into the ranks of developed prosperous countries, nurturing patriotism and a sense of pride for their homeland.
As of November 1, 2020, 1234 students are studying at the faculty, 767 of them are on a contract basis.
DEANS OF FACULTY
SPIRITUAL AND EDUCATIONAL WORK OF THE FACULTY OF PEDIATRICS
Students also spend their leisure time in cultural and mass work. One of the main activities of the faculty is the formation of high moral values among students, cultivation of interest in professional activity, the need for a healthy lifestyle, involving students in cultural and mass activities of the Institute. To carry out these tasks, the Faculty has a Curatorial Council, whose activities are carried out according to the approved plan. Each faculty group is assigned a curator, who is appointed from among experienced teachers. Under the supervision of curators, students actively participate in public events, organize cultural leisure activities, visit historical monuments and sightseeing in Samarkand, theatres and museums.
In addition, a great deal of attention is paid to physical education and sports. Students of the faculty attend sports sections in swimming, tennis, chess, football, basketball, volleyball, national wrestling, martial arts, athletics, which operate on the basis of the Institute's sports complex. They actively participate in both regional and national sports competitions.
The slogan of our faculty is "High spirituality is an invincible force". The book of the first President, I.A. Karimov, under this title is considered to be the main guidebook for every employee and student of the faculty. As the Eastern wisdom says, "It is impossible to separate education from upbringing and vice versa.
Spiritual and educational work is carried out on the basis of an approved plan according to which various events dedicated to historical dates, national holidays, sports competitions, etc. are held. Various meetings are held in conjunction with internal affairs agencies, law enforcement agencies, spiritual centers and another partner organizations.
Each curator has a work plan based on which he or she carries out various activities with the supervisor group. Each supervisor has information about each student and their daily routine. There are also albums and discs showing the subjects of the activities. The dean and vice deans of the faculty meet regularly with group supervisors and students. Every Thursday, classes begin with a review of the "Information hour".
EDUCATIONAL AND METHODICAL WORK
Educational methodical work at the faculty is organized in accordance with educational regulatory documents of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1.Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education (29 August 1997).
2. National Training Program (29 August 1997).
3. The "Regulation on Higher Education" approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated
4. State educational standard 5510200 "Pediatric Affair".
5. Curricula for the educational direction "Pediatrics" approved by the Ministry of Education and Science and Social Security.
6. Standard and working programs of subjects.
7. "Regulations on the Rating System for Monitoring and Evaluation of Students' Knowledge approved by Order No. 204 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 2009, as amended by Order No. 333 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 2010.
8. Order No. 43 of the Rector of SamMI dated 12 September 2013 "On Organising the Study Process at the Institute using a Modular Training System".
9. Order of the Rector of SamMI № 951/U of December 19, 2013 "On the organization of the educational process at the Institute in the electronic system of education".
10. Protocol of the Academic Council of SamMI № 9 from June 15, 2016 "Recommendations for evaluation and control of students' learning activities in the credit-module system of educational process organization".
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH WORK
The scientific work of the faculty has always been closely linked to the training of scientific and pedagogical staff and the requirements of practical health care, and nowadays it is aimed at solving the problems defined in the state program called the State Program for the Development of Science and Technology: "Mother and child health protection, development of diagnostic, treatment and prevention methods taking into account regional characteristics".
It should be noticed that scientists of the faculty take part in grant competitions for their scientific research. The team of the Children's Surgery Department is an example for others.
For the last 3 years 5 doctoral dissertations and 3 candidate dissertations have been defended on the basis of the results of completed research works, more than 2263 scientific works have been published, including 789 abroad.
Participants in a training seminar at the entrance to the Faculty of Medicine in the University of Oviedo
STUDENT SCIENTIFIC SOCIETY
Student participation in student scientific circles is an integral part of the educational process at the Faculty, which employs over 150 students. The materials of their research work are reported annually at the conference of young scientists of the University, and the best works are delegated to the inter-university scientific conferences, from where 10-15 prizes are gotten each year. This allows the dean's office, upon completion of pre-diploma education, to orient students towards the appointment of named scholarship holders, to conduct a competitive selection of them for recommendations for research work, postgraduate studies, internships abroad, etc.
On 20-28 May 2020, the Republican Online Olympiad for university students was held in our country. The Olympiad was attended by students from various universities in a wide variety of subjects. According to its results, the 2nd place in the subject "Forensic Medicine" was awarded to a student of SamMI Pediatric Faculty, Ikromova Parvina.
Parvina Ikromova, a student of the SamMI Pediatric Faculty, the 2nd place winner of the Republican Olympiad in forensic medicine.
ACADEMIC COUNCIL OF THE FACULTY
1. Karabaev S. A. Associate Professor. Dean of the faculty
2. Turaeva N. A. Senior lecturer of the Department of 3-Pediatrics and medical genetics. Scientific Secretary
3. Atakulov Zh. O. MD, Professor of the Department of pediatric surgery
4. Akhmedzhanov I. A. MD, Professor of the Department of pediatric surgery № 2
5. Akhmedov Y M Professor of the Department of pediatric surgery № 2
6. Akhmedzhanova N. I. Doctor of medical science, associate Professor, head of the Department of Pediatrics №1
7. Babamuradova Z. B. Head of the Department of internal diseases of the pediatric faculty
8. Babazhanov A. S. Candidate of medical Sciences, associate Professor, head of the Department of surgical diseases of the pediatric faculty
9. Boboev S. A. K. M. N. (ed.), head of the Department of ophthalmology
10. Dzhalilov A. Kh Deputy Dean of the faculty of Pediatrics
11. Djurabekova A. T. M. D., Professor, head of Department of neurology, neurosurgery.
12. Lim V. I. candidate of medical science, associate Professor course of neonatology неонатологии
13. Mamadaliyev A.M. MD, Professor of the Department of neurology and neurosurgery
14. Mardieva G. M. G. M. candidate of medical science, associate Professor, head of the course of radiation diagnostics
15. Mukhammadieva L. A. MD, associate Professor head of the Department of 3-Pediatrics and medical genetics
16. Nasimova . N. R. PhD Chair of the women's Council of pediatric faculty
17. Nigmadjanov B. B. M. D., Professor, head of Department of obstetrics and gynecology, faculty of Pediatrics,
18. Ochilova F. A. Responsible for the scientific work of the faculty.
19. Pardaev S. N. candidate of medical Sciences, associate Professor, head of the Department of traumatology and orthopedics
20. Rabbimova D. T. MD, associate Professor head of the course of propaedeutics of children's diseases
21. Rustamov M. R. MD, Professor of the Department of Pediatrics №1
22. Sirozhiddinova Kh. N. PhD, head of the neonatology course
23. Toirov A. S. Savy Headteacher . Department of surgical diseases of the pediatric faculty
24. Tilyakov H. A. Deputy Dean of the faculty of Pediatrics
25. Urinbayev P. U. Professor of the Department of traumatology
26. Usanov A.R Deputy Dean of the faculty of Pediatrics
27. Shavazi N. M. MD, Professor, head of Department of Pediatrics no 1
28. Shodiyev A. S. , D. M. D., Assoc. the Department of neurology and neurosurgery
29. Yusupov Sh. A. , M. D., associate Professor head of the Department of pediatric surgery №1
30. Yusupov. A. A. Professor of the Department of ophthalmology
31. Yusupov M. M. Deputy Dean of the faculty of Pediatrics
32. Yusupova N. A. Head of the Department of clinical laboratory diagnostics
33. Ergashev A. R. Deputy Dean of the faculty of Pediatrics
34. Yarmukhamedova N. • A. candidate of medical Sciences, associate Professor, Vice-rector for academic Affairs head of the Department of infectious diseases, epidemiology and skin and venereal diseases