At the Department of the discipline "Microbiology, virology and immunology".students of the 2nd year of the Faculty of Pediatrics, the 2nd year of the Faculty of Dentistry, the 2nd year of the Faculty of Medicine, the 2-3 year of the Faculty of Medical Prevention and Medical Biology are trained.
The department has established training of highly qualified specialists in the field of microbiology, virology and immunology.
The training is conducted according to the following approved documents for each course and faculty:
- Qualification characteristics;
- State standard;
- Training work program;
- Educational technologies include:
- Changes in accordance with the order of the UzRSSV No. 80;
- approved diagnostic standards;
- international recommendations;
In the course of training, the following technical equipment is provided:
A telecommunications system is organized in which thematic videos, presentations, multimedia programs, lectures and practical classes are broadcast using televisions. There is a single bank of scanned images designed for unified learning, structured in accordance with the curriculum, and corresponding to all sections of the curriculum.
Library of the department:
• The library contains more than 160 units of educational literature in Russian, Uzbek and English.
• The electronic library contains textbooks, atlases, textbooks, teaching aids, etc.
Thematic laboratory classes are organized for students.