THE INFORMATION FOR THE AUTHORS
To send an article to the editorial office, you must provide:
1. A cover letter from the institution where the work was performed.
2. Electronic version of the article on CD or sent by e-mail.
RULES FOR THE DESIGN OF ARTICLES
1. On the first page of the article there should be a visa of the head and the seal of the sending institution, on the last page - the signature of all authors indicating the surname, first name and patronymic, academic degree, title, postal address, contact phone number and e-mail address for correspondence.
2. At the beginning of the article indicate: the name, surnames, first names and patronymics of the authors, the name of the institution where the work was done. Everything should be without abbreviations, in three languages (Russian, Uzbek, English). ORCID ID of the authors.
3. The text is printed on one side of the A4 sheet, Times New Roman font, size 12, with a single line spacing, margin width 2 cm, in the MS WORD text editor.
4. The structure of the original article should be as follows: introduction, purpose, materials and methods, results and their discussion, conclusion or conclusions, list of cited literature.
5. Tables should have a title. A reference to the table should be indicated in the text, repetition of the data given in it is not allowed.
6. Illustrations (photographs, drawings, diagrams) should be contrasting and clear. It is allowed to make illustrations in JPEG format. Signatures to them are drawn up in the order of numbering on a separate page. The text should include a link to the illustration.
7. Formulas (physical, mathematical, chemical) are approved by the authors in the margins.
8. Abbreviations, except for generally accepted (physical, chemical, mathematical) quantities are not allowed. The article should use the SI system of units. Abbreviations in the title of articles are not allowed, and in the text they should be deciphered at the first mention.
9. The articles must be accompanied by abstracts and keywords in Russian, Uzbek and English, indicating the name, authors, organization as on the first page. The text of the abstract of no more than 150 words should reflect the main provisions of the article.
10. All articles must have a UDC.
11. In the list of references, the cited authors are listed in alphabetical order (first in Russian, then in foreign languages). References to authors in the text are given in square brackets indicating their serial number, according to the list. When compiling a list of references indicated: for books - example: Revich B.A. "Hot spots" of chemical pollution of the environment and the health of the population of Russia. M., 2007. 192 p.; for journal articles - example: Ayupova F.M. Immunological aspects of inflammatory diseases of the genitals in girls with chronic pyelonephritis // Medical Journal of Uzbekistan. 1996. No. 4. pp. 86-88.; for articles from collections - example: Grombakh S.M. Topical issues of studying the state of health of children and adolescents // Problems of health protection of preschool and school-age children. M., 1981. pp. 9-19.; for abstracts of dissertations - example: Martysh N.S. The use of echography in a number of gynecological diseases of children and youth // Autoref. diss. .... Candidate of Medical Sciences. M., 1984. 18 p. The authors are responsible for the correctness and reliability of the data provided in the list of references. Articles designed not according to the standard are not allowed to be published.
12. All materials sent for publication, according to the requirements of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan, will be checked for plagiarism.
13. The Editorial Board reserves the right to edit, correct and shorten articles without distorting their essence. Articles previously published or sent to other journals are not accepted. Articles that do not meet these requirements are not subject to consideration. Manuscripts are not returned to the authors.